Sunday, March 18, 2007


If anyone didn't know what a 30 week old baby looks like in mom's womb, here you go! The baby wieghs approximately 3 lbs and is moving constantly. The little sunshine seems to really like sitting on my bladder, so I am basically on an hourly or sometimes every 15 minute pee routine!
I am feeling pretty good and really enjoying my pregnancy! Still tired, but my back ache is getting better, probably a combination of pre-natal massage and pre-natal yoga.
Here is my warning to all pregnant ladies out there, no bowling after 30 weeks!!! I went at 29 weeks, no problem! Last Wednesday, the day after I turned 30 weeks, I went 10 pin bowling with work and on the third frame of the first game I stepped into the lunge that you do to chuck your ball downt he lane and WHAMMO! I pulled my groin! So now I really look like a prego! I have to waddle everywhere! Oh well, I am taking it easy and hopefully by next weekend I'll only be waddling because I'm 7 months pregnant. :o)

6 comments:

Karen said...

I didn't know you could pull your groin by stepping into a LUNG! That must have been one big breath! I know, I'm a jerk.

JennM said...

I fixed it, and just for you Karen!!

Karen said...

Apparently you are not allowed to fix blog mistakes. It is against the rules of blogging. This is just what I have heard.

Jamie said...

Oh no! That totally sucks. Only you would go ten-pin bowling when hugely pregnant! I hope your leg is feeling better!

Diva-Maria said...

That's hilarious because that's exactly what happened to me when I was 30 weeks pregnant with C! We went bowling for Theresa's staggette and whoa it hurt for a few days. Don't worry it'll get better soon!

Unknown said...

We are getting very excited for you...lots of prayers for your final days of pregnancy and the BIG day when you poop that thing out!!! (millions of women before me have done this, I will be ok, I am woman hear me roar, real women push 10 pound footballs out of their privates, etc....) :-) love from your cousins on the west coast. Dawn (for Rick too!)